This publish is concerning the newest updates on the Dubai Visa for Nigerians. In the previous few months, there have been a number of updates concerning Dubai visas for Nigerians. Nonetheless, there isn’t a official assertion from the United Arab Emirates authorities but concerning these newest developments. If you’re planning to go to Dubai, this text is for you.
Dubai Updates Within the Final One Yr
These are a few of the current updates concerning the Dubai visa for Nigeria. These are a few of the updates under:
Dubai Visa Ban For Nigerians
Early 2021, there was hearsay that Dubai is now not giving visas to Nigerians. The United Arab Emirates authorities has denied such claims. There was no formal ban, however we skilled an increase within the fee of refusal and denial fee for Nigerians.
Newest Updates: Nigerians can apply for Dubai Visas, nevertheless, Dubai remains to be rejecting some purposes.
Delay in Processing Dubai Visa
Normally, Dubai visas processing takes between 24 hours to 72 hours. With the current updates, processing a Dubai visa now takes between 3 to 7 days. The processing days will depend on the kind of visa.
Newest Replace: The processing days for Dubai Visa remains to be between 3 to 7 working days.
Excessive Charge of Denial
Prior to now, the Dubai visa is without doubt one of the best to get in Nigeria. The acceptance fee is sort of 99 per cent. Nonetheless, within the second/third quarter of 2021, there was a big improve within the variety of Dubai visa denials for Nigerians. It was nearly like a 30 per cent acceptance fee.
Newest Updates: Within the final six months, there’s been a rise within the rejection fee of Dubai visas for Nigerians. Nonetheless fee of denial has lowered considerably.
Denial of Dubai Visa for Nigerian Male Who’re Beneath 35 Years
Over the previous few weeks, there’s additionally a brand new replace concerning Nigerian males which might be 35 years and under. We additionally seen a pattern for single Nigerian males who usually are not married. The speed of rejection is over 95 per cent. The one exception is males under 35 who’re married or travelling within the firm of their dad and mom or household. Married males who’re under 35 years had been granted Dubai visas. However the majority of males beneath 35 years had been denied the Dubai visa.
Newest Replace: Males under 35 years can now apply for a Dubai visa.
No direct Flight from Nigeria to Dubai
One other associated replace concerning travelling to Dubai is the ban on direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. Early this yr, there was a ban on direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. The Nigerian authorities and airways flying from Nigeria to Dubai didn’t meet the requirement for the Fast PCR check facility. It’s the new commonplace requirement for airways flying to Dubai. Along with the common covid check carried out, the airways are mandated to hold out one other check on passengers flying into Dubai.
Newest Updates: For the reason that ban of direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. Most individuals can solely journey from Nigeria to Dubai By Cotonou and Ghana. As of October 2021, There may be nonetheless no direct flight from Nigeria to Dubai. Nonetheless, you may journey to Dubai by means of Kenya Airways, However it’s a must to make sure that the airline might be having a protracted layover. That is to provide room for the immediate check on the airport.
Non Issuance of Work Allow to Nigerians
One other current growth is the problem of Dubai work permits for Nigerians. Lots of of persons are denied work visas. Dubai Authorities has denied not granting work permits to Nigerians. However we seen the UAE is just not at the moment renewing nor giving work permits for a lot of Nigerians. Many of the purposes received rejected. Getting a piece visa in Dubai has turn into tougher than ever. That is for Nigerian residents in Dubai. It doesn’t matter how lengthy you will have been working in Dubai, Dubai was not granting
Newest Replace: As of October 2021, nearly all of Nigerians residing in Dubai are nonetheless discovering it onerous to course of or renew Dubai work permits.
Additionally Learn: What Nigerians Travelling to Dubai By Cotonou Are Going By
Doable Causes for these developments
- Improve in Crime Actions by Some Nigerians: Some individuals have attributed it to the current prison actions by some Nigerians residing within the United Arab Emirates. One of many circumstances is the Hush Pet cyber-criminal case. Hush Pet is at the moment in a federal jail in america of America. He’s at the moment dealing with a number of prison costs. Some individuals claimed a few of the visa difficulties Nigerians are experiencing could also be associated to those current prison actions.
- Cultism Actions by Some Nigerians: One other current growth is a excessive improve in cultism actions and gang wars by some Nigerians within the United Arab Emirates. These actions have left some individuals lifeless and others injured. These might also be associated.
- Some Nigerians had been Tagged World Sponsors of Terrorism: Someday in 2021, some outstanding Nigerians had been tagged international sponsors of terrorism. Additionally, this will likely one way or the other be related to the current visa ban for Nigerians.
- Points with the Federal Authorities: There’s a pending problem between the Federal Authorities of Nigeria and the United Arab Emirate authorities. This problem remains to be pending that subsequently led to the banning of direct flights to Dubai from Nigeria.
- Cut back The Variety of Nigerians Coming to UAE: This may increasingly even be an try to scale back the variety of Nigerians coming to the UAE looking for greener pasture.
Issues to Do To Keep away from Dubai Visa Ban
- Do a Social Media Audit: All the time make sure you do a social media audit on all of your social media pages. Be certain that your profile doesn’t recommend you’re into any unlawful actions. Additionally, guarantee your web page doesn’t help any type of prison exercise.
- You Might Journey With Your Household: One of many best methods to get a Dubai visa is to journey within the firm of your partner, older siblings or dad and mom. It has turn into a certain option to get a Dubai visa.
- Apply from A Trusted Agent: Dubai often blacklists brokers whose purchasers are on a needed record or whose shopper has executed one thing previously. Making use of from such brokers might result in visa rejection. All the time make sure you apply from trusted brokers with excessive integrity. Beneath is the record of trusted Dubai Brokers in Nigeria.
If you’re nonetheless in Nigeria, this isn’t the very best time to journey to Dubai looking for jobs. You may additionally must droop visiting Dubai for now in case you shouldn’t have one thing essential to do in Dubai. With these current updates, You’ll be able to nonetheless apply to your common vacationer visas. Vacationer visas are at the moment being granted to Nigerians as of October 2020. Nonetheless if you’re planning to journey, kindly observe the above suggestions for the very best methods to get Dubai in Nigeria.